The World Apostolate of Fatima is made up of many individual members that live in the various parts of the world and follow the principles of the movement.
“To become a member of the World Apostolate of Fatima, please make the following pledge. Membership is free!”
- To offer up everyday the sacrifices demanded by my daily duty.
- To pray at least five decades of the Rosary daily while meditating on the Mysteries.
- To wear the Scapular of Mount Carmel as profession of this promise and as an act of consecration to you.
- To accomplish the devotion of the Five First Saturdays of the month, including the fifteen minute meditation on the Mysteries of the Rosary.
I shall renew this promise often, especially in moments of temptation.
Note: This pledge is not a vow and does not bind under sin. Nevertheless it is a promise; your word to your Heavenly Mother.
- You know you are fulfilling Our Lady’s conditions to obtain the conversion and the peace of Christ for the world.
- You obtain numerous indulgences through the Rosary and the Scapular.
- You become eligible for the spiritual graces of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Graces in this life, at the hour of death, and after death.
- Your name is sent to Fatima and buried near the apparition site.
- You share in the prayers of millions of members.
- You become a spiritual child of Saint Pio.
- You participate in the New Evangelization proposed by the Holy Father.
O my God in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary (here kiss your Brown scapular as a sign of your consecration – this carries a partial indulgence). I offer Thee the Precious Blood of Jesus from all the altars throughout the world, joining with it the offering of my every thought, word and action of this day.
O my Jesus, I desire today to gain every indulgence and merit I can offer them, together with myself, to Mary Immaculate – that She may best apply them to the interests of Thy Most Sacred Heart. Precious Blood of Jesus, save us! Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us! Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!