The World Apostolate of Fatima is made up of many individual members that live around the world and follow the principles of the apostolate.
To become a member of the World Apostolate of Fatima, please make the following pledge.
I PLEDGE MYSELF TO OUR LADY AND WANT TO JOIN THE WORLD APOSTOLATE OF FATIMA
Dear Queen and Mother, who promised at Fatima to convert Russia and bring peace to all mankind, in reparation for my sins and the sins of the whole world, I solemnly promise to Your Immaculate Heart:
- To offer up everyday the sacrifices demanded by my daily duty.
- To pray at least five decades of the Rosary daily while meditating on the Mysteries.
- To wear the Scapular of Mount Carmel as profession of this promise and as an act of consecration to you.
- To accomplish the devotion of the Five First Saturdays of the month, including the fifteen-minute meditation on the mysteries of the Rosary.
- I will renew this promise often, especially in moments of temptation.
Note: This pledge is not a vow and does not bind under sin. Nevertheless it is a promise – your word to your Heavenly Mother.
- You know you are fulfilling Our Lady’s conditions to obtain the conversion and the peace of Christ for the world.
- You obtain numerous indulgences through the Rosary and the Scapular.
- You become eligible for the spiritual graces of Our Lady of Mount Carmel – graces in this life, at the hour of death and after death.
- Your name is sent to Fatima and deposited at the site of the apparition.
- You share in the prayers of millions of members.
- You become a spiritual child of Saint Pio.
- You participate in the New Evangelization taught by Pope Saint John Paul II.
I would like to join Our Lady’s Apostolate by electronically signing the Blue Army Pledge and have my name and petitions placed in the prayer petitions archive at the site of the apparitions.